 Trains / 22260
Re: Hogwarts as 9 V set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:07:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paul Janssen wrote:
Has this been posted yet, if so, sorry for the duplicate.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/brickbuy/hogwart/418728_big.jpg

Paul

Sweet!  And they even added a tender behind the locomotive!

I'm sure the GMLTC will have a few of these show up as "Guest Trains" on our
layout...  *grin*

Good parts in the station, too.

JohnG, GMLTC