 Trains / 22226
Re: Getting started with LEGO trains ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:24:23 GMT

I just have been told it is comimg out in February.
David

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.trains, David Graham wrote:
I ordered this book - Getting started in LEGO trains by Jacob McKee from Amazon
before Christmas and have not received it yet.

Did you order it or PREorder it? Amazon lets you preorder things before they're
published but you're not supposed to get charged for them till they ship. Did
you get charged?

I do not have any info on exact release date but I'm anxious to get my copy too,
I heard there might be some good tips in it. :-)