 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 3401 – 3420 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  SCLTC at Brentwood Science Community Fair

SCLTC will present a condensed exhibit at the first annual Brentwood Science Community Fair in Brentwood, California. Featured items include the Crystal Towers Hotel with 8 operating elevators, the SCLTC Building, Hangar 50-52, a 10 foot (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX) !!

trains
(score: 0.441)

  LUCNY to display at Day Out With Thomas, Utica, NY June 18-27, 2004

(URL) The Lego Users of Central New York (LUCNY)> will be setting up and operating a 12 foot by 40 foot display of Lego Trains in Utica, NY, during the Day Out With Thomas the Tank Engine event. (URL) A Day out With Thomas> is sponsored by the (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

(...) I agree, GREAT resource. I hope it gets linked from lots of places. Unless you object I will try to remember to link to it from the header of .trains. Funny thing.. if you look at the different animal categories, it seems Rev Smith has a (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.441)

  Brickfest Micro Moc Display and Contest

This is your chance to get creative, without breaking the Lego budget. It's my pleasure to let you know about the Micro Contest and Display! I'm calling out to ALL builders . . . The ideas are endless, but here is a bit of food for thought... (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !!

trains
(score: 0.441)

  Sets 10157 and 10158

Hello, Here, in France, I have today confirmation by LEGO of two news trains sets : 10157 ans 10158. The name of 10157 is : Hight Speed Locomotice The name of 10158 is : Hight Speed Train Car. Normally it's same, Locomotive and Train Car of the (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.441)

  Re: 10022 and 10025

(...) I got my set of 5 waggons on friday (for the 5-waggons-discount-price). I built them over the weekend and I am really happy with design and quality of the bricks. I was amazed about the metallic corrugated bricks: they look quite similar in (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

9v
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Shay Chassis (Uni Joint Mods for Trains)

(...) the (...) advertised (...) Maybe a plaster mold could be made to pour liquid metal into. I was actually thinking someone with a milling machine could step in for the challenge of producing a metal one. (...) and a (...) actually (...) I have a (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.440)

  Re: Shay Chassis (Uni Joint Mods for Trains)

(...) One idea for rubber tires is slices of bike tyre inner tube. Dunno how well it would hold though, and it would raise the height slightly. But it doesn't require a mod ;) ROSCO (Is a mod to a non-LEGO part such a bad thing anyway????) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.440)

  Re: Shay Chassis (Uni Joint Mods for Trains)

(...) Shay (...) that a (...) 43362 (...) I'd like to see a mod (still trying to come up with it myself too), to eliminate the need for the train motor altogether. That would work great one your Shay. I wonder if we can get someone to manufacture (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.440)

  Re: Shay Chassis (Uni Joint Mods for Trains)

(...) cut off (...) wide, (...) train (...) flex (...) to (...) together the (...) pulley (...) so I've (...) parts (...) Show pics! I love a good hack! (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.440)

  Call for Group Train Layout at BrickFest™ 2004

Call for Group Train Layout at BrickFest™ 2004 Once again we would like to extend an invitation to all individuals, LEGO® train clubs or clubs that organize other displays with trains in them to set up a display at BrickFest™. For those of you who (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.440)

  Re: Trains logo - need scan

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately this logo is rather small and won't scale up without a lot of pixelation. Anyone else have a good, high resolution scan of the Lego Trains logo? Bryan "M. Moolhuysen" <moom@NOSPAM-chello.nl> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.440)

  BLTG Brisbane miniature train show - my pics and comments

Hi all, on the 1, 2, 3, May the Brisbane Lego Train Group participated in the Brisnane miniature train show, at the RNA showgrounds. Firstly for the lugnet.loc.au readers this is the second post re this (thank you Peter), but for others enjoy. Again (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.440)

  Trains logo - need scan

Does anyone have a nice high quality scan of the Lego Trains logo? In particular - I'm looking for the logo that appears in the upper left of this page: (URL) the more common: (URL) help with this is appreciated. I'm doing some re-organizing for my (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.440)

  That wascally wabbit!

Hi all, Quick little MOC: (URL) A couple more pics, including an exploded view to see construction: (URL) I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'm going with castles and trains, because I could imagine bunnies hopping through the hillsides of either (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.440)

  Re: More pictures!

(...) Well, I think that too...most LTC's (in fact, most model railway clubs) are happy to have people who's main interest is not the trains, but on other parts that go with the trains. (...) hmm. I think that VLC probably has beaten that number. (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.440)

  Re: A 'small' video of my home layout

(...) How did you attach the video camera to the train car to stop it falling off, also how much higher than a normal train was it - it would be nice to see it going through a tunnel : ) Nice setup with the RCX etc - when you use an RCX, do you have (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.440)

  Re: MOC - Toronto Transit Commission - Ride the Rocket

(...) I've seen other people take a crack at it (in fact my own MTW-3001 is vaguely similar to a PCC) but you've nailed it in less space than most seem to take. Streetcar modelers need to go take a look, lots of great ideas in it! My only quibble is (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.440)

  Re: COLTC to display at Dennison, Ohio's TrainFest from July 30 - August 1, 2004

(...) We dug up some more info about this show, and want to announce an opportunity for fellow Lugnetters to possibly join displaying!! The event is going to be huge!! It is branded the "largest celebration of railroading in 2004". Having spoken (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.town)

trains
(score: 0.440)

  Re: Trains logo - need scan

(...) I haven't found the first one bearing the steam engine silhouette, but the second logo, although with noticeably larger lettering, is available near the top left corner of Lugnet's Train news page: (URL) to me this logo seems to be a (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.440)

More:  Next Page >>