 Castle / 19868
Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 16:14:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Spears wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   I have compiled an article with links to animal MOCs at approximately minifig scale by a large number of AFOLS, which can be found on Classic-Castle.com’s how-to page: http://www.classic-castle.com/howto/articles/brickbeasts.html

Wow a very helpful resource. I will be looking at this more in the future to try and add more animals to our layouts. Thanks!

I agree, GREAT resource. I hope it gets linked from lots of places. Unless you object I will try to remember to link to it from the header of .trains.

Funny thing.. if you look at the different animal categories, it seems Rev Smith has a contribution in just about each one! He may be the most prolific animal creator since that other guy, you know, the one mentioned in the first chapter of that old book? :-)