 Castle / 19858
Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 23:24:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Reed Anderson wrote:
Great resource, thanks for putting it together!

Thank you for being one of the biggest contributors.  I especially like your
donkey and your deer.

Just a few additions you may want to consider:

Jason J. Railton's horse:
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~j.j.railton/delivery/007.jpg

Johannes Koehler's geese:
And Pigeons:

I'll definitely add those.  I was just looking at Jason's horse a couple of
weeks ago, so I don't know how I missed that.  Now that I see Jojo's stuff I
remember that as well.  Is that a goose or a swan (not that it's easy to
distinquish at this scale)?

Bruce