 Castle / 19906
Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 20:48:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason J. Railton wrote:

Hi Jason,

Thanks for mentioning mine, I was on holiday.  I've now done a separate page to
index just the pictures of the Shire Horse:

http://www.joefish.co.uk/shire/

Right now that comes up as all broken image links.

I have a DAT model, but I haven't converted it to instructions yet.  The same
with some ducks I've designed, and I have come up with some smaller rabbits.

Let me know when you put those up and I'll add links.  I initially made my
rabbits (also the newer design I just posted) for the chapter "Of Herbs and
Stewed Rabbit" for my Lord of the Rings project.  If these rabbits look
over-large next to a normal minifig, imagine what they look like next to a
hobbit!  I'd be happy to have something in a better scale.

Bruce - it's a great resource, but can I suggest adding a single thumbnail image
for each link, so people know what they're getting?

I thought of that, but I think it would be overly cumbersome, both in terms of
the size and layout of the existing page and in terms of the increase in work to
maintain such a list (e.g. I'd have to end up making a lot of thumbnails where
they didn't already exist).

Bruce