 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 3081 – 3100 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New MOC - roof

(...) Larry, remember these passenger cars: (URL) ones behing the steam engines. Using that part, offset by half, and connected with 2long notched axles, can give you a nice roof. Paul ps. I noticed I never posted about the latest frew trains I (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.476)

  COLTC display at GATS, Feb 12-13th.

COLTC will be displaying coming weekend at the Columbus OH GATS show. We will have a 30 x 25 foot layout, featuring creations big and small, new and old. Several new MOCs' will have their premier at this show, most notable a 10 foot long operating (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

trains
(score: 0.476)

  Re: New MOC - fright car from the middle of the last century

(...) I dunno. *I* think the most difficult part of building one of these is saving up digger buckets till you have enough for a roof! Nice build. Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing! XFUT trains... (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.476)

  First LEGO 8 wide train

I have read many messages regarding that LEGO trains should be build 6 wide or 8 wide. We all know LEGO choose to create their trains 6 wide. 8 wide we have to design ourselves. But browsing through old LEGO ideabooks I found this picture of what I (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.476)

  Re: Connecting monorail cars

"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:IBKAzK.o3C@lugnet.com... (...) There are a number of threads on this topic, I myself have built three, four, and six car versions of the Airport Shuttle. I have had great results with (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.476)

  [Press Release] BayLTC at Santa Clara Convention Center

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying at the Train Collectors Association Cal-Stewart (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

trains
(score: 0.476)

  Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals

(...) Oooh - that's tricky. I bet viewers spend a lot of time watching to see where the trains are going to appear next! That's always good fun. Thanks! (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.476)

  Re: What's the latest in DCC for LEGO?

(...) Any of the xx3 gen digitrax decoders are fine. I'm using DZ123's, and the useful feature is that they incorporate overload protection. I'm using a big boy setup, but basically, you will run out of trains before you run out of control channels (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.476)

  Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals

(...) I see you have 2 crossovers behind the scenes, one on the green track and one on the yellow. I like the way it enables you to put more tunnel portals in view of the audience. Of course turning round in a small space is essential, not something (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.476)

  Re: Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...

(...) Thanks John, Super ILTCO to save the day! Bert Waters (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

save
(score: 0.476)

  6 wide tank car. Update v.2

With alittle help I was able to eliminate the shadows in the render. It is much easier to see the construction. (URL) you have any questions, just ask. Dave www.GPLR.org (20 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.476)

  Re: Carriage roof and underframe

(...) A pretty obvious design, but I don't recall anyone doing it!. Everyone got hung up on the digger buckets (URL) As with wagons, I think steam-age carriages need to have some underframe detail, (...) The best truss rod design i have seen, will (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.476)

  6 wide tank car. Update

(...) Ok here you go. I made a render that shows an exploded view. The construction is very simple. There is a top and bottom, then two sides that hold it all together. I also made a small window to show how the trucks connect. Deep link (URL) hope (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.476)

  Model Railroader Magazine

Hi All, I am so excited about Model Railroader Magazine that I had to post this!(1) I know it sound a bit corny but the amount of high quality color photos of both trains and scenes has really increased in the last year. I find myself constantly (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.476)

  Re: questions about swapping rubber bands

(...) Hi Cary, I remember that i got also once a problem with a 9V motor (from a new Metroliner set). I could replace him for a new one after contacting LEGO abouth it. The train could run for abouth 10 rounds and then stopped, but the light in the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.476)

  A present for my Dad and a 6 wide tank car.

Hello all you train heads. I just wanted to show you a birthday present I gave to my Dad. His birthday was two weeks ago and I made him a custom engine in Alaskan Railroad colors. My Dad is big into HO, and all his trains are in the Alaska road. So (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.476)

  Re: Need some 12v Train Engine help

Try (URL) page on LEGO motor history, including photos of opened units... "Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@Oswego.edu> wrote in message news:HC6JK0.1H9p@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) motor. (...) open (...) but (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.476)

  Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals

(...) Oh come on people, Lar was expressing his *opinion*. But Lar, I gotta say, water is painted blue on most of the layouts I've seen, scale MR or not. An example: (URL) on our M>ltc layout (URL) snow tipped mountain was only barely taller than (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

trains
(score: 0.476)

  Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals

(...) I'm sure my wife can empathise with that! Our dining table is covered with Lego. I was building 48x48 modules on the table but fitting them together takes up the whole table! It is better to have a large flat surface for building on the big (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.476)

  Re: Another Turtle Creek MOC (the mine building)

Like I said a few posts ago I plan on steeling your design for the mine! And so I did! :) Thanks again for the inspiration, even thought it took 5 years to "take"! SteveB Trains.com article: (URL) pic: (URL) SteveB (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.475)

More:  Next Page >>