 Trains / 24125
Re: Another Turtle Creek MOC (the mine building)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:10:32 GMT

Like I said a few posts ago I plan on steeling your design for the mine! And so I did! :) Thanks again for the inspiration, even thought it took 5 years to “take”! SteveB

Trains.com article: http://www.trains.com/content/dynamic/articles/000/000/001/565pivop.asp

pic: http://www.trains.com/Utilities/get_galleryfile.asp?idOLG={86EDA6F7-B535-11D5-9191-000629551DBC}0

SteveB

Great job Steve, that really captures the look of the mine building. Nice use of the spotty grey effect.

jt

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
   HI All, Wow, posts abound! AWESOME...

So here’s yet another Turtle Creek MOC page: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7310 It was a wonderfully fun build especially with Kelly McKiernan, a fellow GPLR member, helping out! This is not quite complete, the roof(s) are temporary, but will end up looking quite the same. And I will add some more details here are there, and on the grounds. Enjoy...

FYI: The main Turtle Creel Project page is here: http://www.mocpages.com/folder.php/3398