 Trains / 24146
Re: Another Turtle Creek MOC (the mine building)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:53:24 GMT

Again thanks!

I think I’ll set it all up at the next GATS in Portland, Feb 19-20th. BTW your all (or is that yall) welcome to crash the show to!

I will set it up on a flat table until I complete the landscaping...which has got me a bit worried. I think I have enough brick to do it it’s more a matter of building it so that it can fit thru the doors and down the stairs and in the Explorer (in one load)!

Well back to work... have to fix up the roofs and build the small company store, train trussle, a few vehicals, AND SOME MORE “TCML” TRAINS!

SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Samarth Moray wrote:
   SNIPPIFIED

Steve, I haven’t been commenting on your project, though I sould have, but this one really deserves praise (not trying to take anything away from the others here). It’s.... beautiful. So thanks for sharing. I’ve been DYING to do a dio of my own for a while now (I’m thinking of doing a yard with a rural setting) so I’ll be watching this closely to try and steal something ;-). BTW, that was a smart use of flex straw on the caboose too :-))

Legoswami Samarth