 Trains / 24123
24122  |  24124
Subject:
Another Turtle Creek MOC (the mine building)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:46:27 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

HI All, Wow, posts abound! AWESOME...

So here’s yet another Turtle Creek MOC page: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7310 It was a wonderfully fun build especially with Kelly McKiernan, a fellow GPLR member, helping out! This is not quite complete, the roof(s) are temporary, but will end up looking quite the same. And I will add some more details here are there, and on the grounds. Enjoy...

FYI: The main Turtle Creel Project page is here: http://www.mocpages.com/folder.php/3398