 Trains / 24129
Re: Another Turtle Creek MOC (the mine building)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:41:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
   Like I said a few posts ago I plan on steeling your design for the mine! And so I did! :) Thanks again for the inspiration, even thought it took 5 years to “take”! SteveB

Well then that begs the question, do your shoots really work? Can you direct the coal to different tracks? Mine actually had a series of levers that allowed you to select which track the coal would be delivered to. It did not sort the coal by size though like a true tribble would :)

jt