 Trains / 24122
Re: My new page at MOCpages.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:03:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David VinZant wrote:
The TGV by far is my Favorite train. I really need to take more recent pictures.
As it has gone through a nother rendition. My current version is at 10 feet
long. I belive it to the longest single unit, shared bogie, train ever to made
out of LEGO.

"The TGV by far is my Favorite train." ... Now there is an understatement.
Those of us who know Dave always give him a bad time about the custom padded
aluminum briefcase he carries it around in.  It went as carry on when PNLTC flew
down to Legoland for our show there 3 years ago, and I don't think it left his
lap for the entire flight.

But we all agree that the TGV really is a very cool train, and the many
renditions it has gone though have all been worth while.  If you get a chance to
see it in person definately do - it will no doubt be running at GATS in Portland
next month with GPLR (and probably at every other show GPLR ever does too).  But
hey, it is a classic, from a great builder.

-Matt :)