 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 2801 – 2820 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A few new and old trains

(...) any chance of releasing the passnger car? im doing some renders of them (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.497)

  Re: NMRA 2005

(...) Wow, My favorite pics from your gallery because of how well they showcase the depth of the layout (and I don't even think they show trains) (URL) seeing all these great pictures I am so much more bummed now that I missed out on going to Ohio. (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.497)

  just checking in, home safe and sound

The GMLTC contingent made it home safe and sound, although having travelled a bit farther than expected. (Ok, I'll admit it - I got on the wrong freeway heading out from one of the Chicago Lego stores! D'oh!!) The show was absolutely unbelievable. (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.497)

  Re: A few new and old trains

(...) Saw this on brickshelf recently and like the stubby design. I'm tempted to redesign some of my models as stubbies for a bit of fun. (...) Thanks to GrapeApe from me for these too. They prove invaluable. (...) This is a beautiful train design. (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.497)

  Re: Furka Oberalp Loco at NMRA

(...) Tim, That was created by the GMLTC's Steve Demlow <demlow at visi dot com>. (URL) searched his page and couldn't find any pictures of it :( I did find some in a couple other galleries... (URL) the GMLTC's club website is down at the moment. (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.497)

  Re: Have a great NMRA

(...) Yesterday's piccies were just a warmup!!! I know a lot of people are taking pics so hang on to your hats, folks, todays pics are going to blow you away. For great pics watch Geoff Gray's folders and watch Troy's folders, and for low quality (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.496)

  Re: Why is inner rail smooth on Duplo track?

(...) The texture is to improve traction. However, without a differential (which have been tried on trains and failed), one wheel on an axle needs to be able to slip in a curve since the rotational speeds are different for the different radii that (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.496)

  New MOC: British Class 37 diesel loco with articulated bogies

Here's my latest 8mm scale train MOC, a British Class 37 diesel loco in railfreight grey livery with red stripe, as carried by 37674 and others in 1988. (URL) The model has opening doors and removable roof sections, for closing the doors and putting (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.496)

  Re: The Upper Chattahoochee rides again

(...) For an older MOC, I think they looked pretty good, reminds me of a GP15 (URL) My first train MOC was a 88ton switcher about 15 years ago. Although it could be greatly improved, I'm hesitant to change it. Mat (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.496)

  Re: Inspection Car MOC

(...) the 9V box, for making these little alternative runners. Though it looks like you *might* be able to incorporate it if you turn it sideways, and build it in snot-style? Hmmmmm ... -s (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.495)

  The Upper Chattahoochee rides again

Back when I got into LEGO railroading I built my first MOC set of engines, they were part of my Upper Chattahoochee railway. I didn't have a lot of parts and not a lot of experience building trains. (URL) They looked like this> Well one of the great (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.495)

  Re: NCLTC Takes 1st Place at Raleigh GATS! (Long)

(...) ... Was the camera you used the same camera as this site offers? (...) If was different, but very similar. The camera fit easily in a 5 wide housing, and was less than three studs wide itself. Mike Walsh made a cradle of 1-high panels, (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

9v
(score: 0.495)

  Announce: M>ltc at Stawell

M>ltc will be displaying our layout at the Grampian Model Railroaders Inc. Show in Stawell on 9-10 July. Again, it will be basically the same layout as the previous 2 shows at </announce/?n=2920 Pakenham> and </trains/org/mltc/?n=23 Morwell>. (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains.org.mltc, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.495)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

Dean Earley <dean@earlsoft.co.uk> wrote in news:IIHBxn.uvv@lugnet.com: (...) Check it now. ;) ((URL) until moderation kicks in.) Cheers! Koyan (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.495)

  A couple of new MOCs

I was looking at Bruce Lowell's sphere, (URL) and thought it could be applied to trains. When Moderated, the result can be seen at: (URL) then, some deeplinks. I first built an 8 wide, 32 stud long tank car. It can be seen at (URL) interesting part (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.494)

  9V Train tracks exchange

Hello train friends. I have 100 <A HREF="(URL)Curved Tracks</A> in Brand New condition (from train sets) that I'm offering for exchange. I'm looking to exchange these 100 pieces of Curved Tracks with 50 pieces of New <A HREF="(URL)Straight (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.494)

  Re: Trans-Siberian Railway

(...) Tim, your model is very nice. I live in Russia (and used to live in SU before). When I was a student, I travelled with these trains a lot. Since Russian is my native language I can help you to translate something to English with a pleasure (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.494)

  Re: Nice Side Bar on .Train web page

(...) Thank Tim, he does all the work around .trains lately... (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.494)

  Re: Trans-Siberian Railway

(...) Very good MOCs. You have catche the rounded shape very well. I have some of them on one ofg my old pages: (2 URLs) Russian gallery: (2 URLs) It is an ER2 or ER9, most common types - there are EMUs, they run all over the former sovjet union as (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.494)

  Re: It's coming (new hint daily)

(...) Steve- Catalina Island would certainly be topical. And fun. Answer: No. Extended answer. It's not a train. I posted to trains because it's being done by an LTC (just to prove we are versatile?). -Ted (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.494)

More:  Next Page >>