 Trains / 25529
Re: Furka Oberalp Loco at NMRA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 07:31:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:
Does anyone have any more info on the loco and train seen in the background of
this shot?

Tim

Tim,
That was created by the GMLTC's Steve Demlow <demlow at visi dot com>.
http://www.visi.com/~demlow/lego/index.html
I searched his page and couldn't find any pictures of it  :(
I did find some in a couple other galleries...
http://www.brickmania.com/Gallery2/missouri/pages/P3120023.htm
http://www.brickmania.com/Gallery2/missouri/pages/P3120026.htm
Unfortunately the GMLTC's club website is down at the moment. (J3?)
Maybe John Gerlach (who brought the FO train along with other GMLTC
trains/rolling stock) can post some pictures when he gets back to MN
from Ohio?
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)