 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1901 – 1920 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: List of Current Available Trains??

Thanks! Now I know what to put on my birthday list... Bryan Barbara Sproat wrote in message ... (...) Hope (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.260)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) Ben, One thing that would be really nice that LEGO also doesn't provide is a way to pick up track power other than the motor wheels. Now that would be a tricky proposition with the design you came up with. How about a wheel truck similar to (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 1.260)

  Re: Prototype sources (was Re: New MOC Engine: DB V140

(...) The above should be rec.MODELS.railroad. I cancelled and reposted. Whoops! I also put up a message in that same group, crossposted to RTL, to wit: (Comments welcome!) -- start -- To rec.models.railroad readers: I'm a long time railfan, had a (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

trains
(score: 1.260)

  Prototype sources (was Re: New MOC Engine: DB V140

A repost from RTL. I said this (and cross posted to rec.model.railroad) in response to Bruce asking for prototype sources as a result of seeing James' model: (...) Walthers is a good source, but the catalog now costs 20 bucks per scale, it is so (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

trains
(score: 1.259)

  w00t! Fund Drive for LUGNET Servers

We appreciated your patience during the downtime today Thank you for bearing an unusually long downtime today. We certainly weren't expecting a 9-hour outage simply for the replacement of a disk. You may have noticed on the LUGNET homepage during (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

save
(score: 1.259)

  Re: Rip off of Playmobil?

Matt, to add ammunition to your arguement, PM trains utilize allot of LGB components and this basic LGB passenger car/van design has been around for some time, I believe. [side note: PM track is actually LGB track.] It is a corporate mystery when (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.259)

  Re: 1999 NL sets 4533, 4553, 4556, 4557

(...) Kurt: I haven't the foggiest idea what your posting has to do with LEGO trains, or where you see any postings from a John Neal anywhere on this server. If you have some kind of complaint to register, please do it elsewhere. Send email to (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.259)

  New Trains site

check this site by Christoper Masi out. Pretty cool engines and a cute lift bridge: (URL) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.259)

  NO auction postings here (was Re: Auction/Sale of 6399, 2x7740, 7777 and 6285 Update for 03/01/99)

(...) Mark, DO NOT post auction updates in the lugnet.trains newsgroup -- the ONLY place for auction updates is in lugnet.market.auction. Please review the Terms of Use (URL) which you agreed to when you signed up to post here. Here is a snippet: (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.258)

  Re: PDX / LTC container swap

(...) Hi Teunis, this is a very rare container from one of the two Luxembo(u?)rg train heads (Misch and Michel). We swapped those at a FGLTC show a while ago.... I still have not managed to tell Rob Hendrix a "BIG THANK YOU" for managing the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.258)

  DCC Trains

I am new to this news group and DCC Lego Trains sounds good to me. put me down for a 3 or 4, sorry about the late reply. Robin P.S. 39 days untill the H & R Train Show (St. Petersburg, Florida) See my web page for info: (URL) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.258)

  Re: Rip off of Playmobil?

(...) Well, like I said, I don't know if the two trains are based on some real life train somewhere (which I suspect they are) so I can't accuse Lego of doing anything wrong, but I still think they have copied what Playmobil have done. Technically (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.258)

  Re: Lego Train Scale

(...) Hi Chris, pull up a lawn chair. (BTW, has anyone made a lego version of a lawn chair yet? Doesn't have to fold up, but t'would be awesome if so. That'll give me something else to do.) Due to selective compression found in Lego (1), I don't (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.258)

  1999 sets and beyond

How can we encourage Lego to create some new sets that have some spunk to them? I really like the trains and would like to add onto my collection. I hesitate to add any of the new sets as they do not even fit in the general theme. Some person had (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.258)

  New LUGNET server hardware details

So, we've purchased our cool new servers, from Cambridge, MA vendor "PCs for Everyone". Todd and I and several other friends have gotten systems from them before, and have been extremely pleased -- they know their stuff, including Linux, which is (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce) !!

save
(score: 1.258)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 Train Sets

You're right, it would be painfully ironic- I think Lego needs to get out into the real world and see who actually IS the market for their trains- are there really that many more 4 year olds than adult enthusiasts such as ourselves? I don't think (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.258)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 Train Sets

Nicely put comments, Matthew! I especially like your simply-stating ratings. I like the new sets because they show a great deal more diversity than has been typical of the recent LEGO sets. Which is a good indication that Trains will continue. So (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.258)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 Train Sets

(...) think, (...) I don't think anyone here is going to argue that Lego isn't the coolest construction system, that's why we all love it. And we all know that Playmobil isn't a construction system at all [1]. But that wasn't the point of my (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.258)

  Thoughts on 1999 Train Sets

Here's my opinion on the new sets (in descending order) 1. 4519 Cross track. Very cool. Really the only 99 set that is in the same league as the original 1991 train sets. A Must Buy 2. 4557 Container Crane. Nice set, with almost no Town Jr (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.258)

  New Rural Station, New Freight cars

I finally got round to making a bit of room and posting some of the pics of some of my more recent work. If you surf my site, at the bottom of the buildings page you'll see my rural station. This blue/white station is intended to capture what a (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish)

trains
(score: 1.258)

More:  Next Page >>