 Trains / 331
330  |  332
Subject:
NO auction postings here (was Re: Auction/Sale of 6399, 2x7740, 7777 and 6285 Update for 03/01/99)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 21:50:14 GMT

Mark Harrison <harro1@one.net.au> writes:
[snip]

Mark,

DO NOT post auction updates in the lugnet.trains newsgroup -- the ONLY place
for auction updates is in lugnet.market.auction.

Please review the Terms of Use <http://www.lugnet.com/terms/> which you
agreed to when you signed up to post here.  Here is a snippet:

[...]

DISCUSSION GROUP TERMS AND CONDITIONS

   LUGNET includes discussion groups which allow feedback and
   interaction between users.  LUGNET and its owners and/or operators
   do not control or censor messages, information, or files delivered
   to discussion groups.  It is a condition of your use of the
   discussion groups that you do not:

   [...]

   11. Post auction announcements, updates, or listings in discussion
       groups which do not explicitly welcome their presence.

Repeated violations of this will result in suspension of posting privileges.

--Todd