 Trains / 345
344  |  346
Subject:
1999 sets and beyond
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 22:35:31 GMT

How can we encourage Lego to create some new sets that have some spunk
to them? I really like the trains and would like to add onto my
collection. I hesitate to add any of the new sets as they do not even
fit in the general theme. Some person had mentioned that the new sets
look like they are influenced by the space theme, I agree. We need to
get back to a passenger type train and a great freight train to add
pieces to.

Lego Should really continue a theme for longer than on e season.