 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1601 – 1620 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Is 12v compatible with 9v???

Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:H0uq65.Gw9@lugnet.com... (...) My (...) have (...) are (...) and (...) need (...) You can even mix the tracks: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Is 12v compatible with 9v???

[snip] (...) so, (...) wanta (...) which (...) I tried with curves now - and that does not work as you say. Still, there are 2 types, must test more... S (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: 4.5v upgraded to 9v - ideas welcome.

(...) It's probably good to say it anyway... some of us on here don't know what end of the soldering iron to pick up (ouch! did you know soldering paste is NOT a good burn salve?) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: 4.5v upgraded to 9v - ideas welcome.

Thanks also to Ralph! Chris (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: RCX and the 9v system - help needed!

Another option is to have the RCX control a Mindstorms polarity switch which can break the connection between the controller and the track. However this doesn't give the RCX the ability to control the speed of the train. (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Ability of newer 9V motors

(...) (snip) (...) Hi Chris (both :-) ), Here's the English version of the article: (URL) Ambassador FreeLUG member (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: 9V Track

(...) Yes, they (in the form of Jake McKee at BrickFest in August last year) have indeed made such an announcement about whether or not they will continue to sell track with the metal rails. Hope that helps. Oh! You want to know WHAT they announced, (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: 9V Track

(...) Hi Tom, sounds not bad on the first sight, BUT..... nobody could tell how long the "hobby train" may be available next to the new "play train" line. nobody told if they were just selling their stock or ever reproduce anything. All we have (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley wrote: (some interesting ideas) That's all well and good, and I think a website might be useful but it's not the way to prove the line is viable. That requires driving demand. But how? What are the chances of LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: 9v Update (ILTCO's involvment)

(...) But this is ILTCO's biggest problem. It's only got one mailing list and it's full of chatter; either trivial analysis or a few club members discussing something and broadcasting it to all members. That's why most people turn the mailing off, (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: What color are new 9V train tracks?

(...) I ordered four boxes of straights after Christmas (and after Shop @ Homes restock) and sadly, they were all new grey. -Jeramy (18 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: How long will train 9v motors last?

I think thats worth adding to the FAQ, if you don't mind? Tim (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: How long will train 9v motors last?

(...) You can configure the RCX sleep time using the standard MindStorms software. I don't have an installation of this handy to tell you exactly how to do it, but I remember setting this after doing firmware downloads. The sleep time setting is (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: How long will train 9v motors last?

(...) Any recommendations on how or how often to clean the track? PSLTC has one of the Centerline L-Gauge track cleaners and tries to remember to run it periodically, but there exists doubt about it efficacy since it seems to clean the top of the (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: How long will train 9v motors last?

(...) Thomas- Even for 10 weeks, we just clean the track once at the start of the run. Taking the track from dull brown to bright metal makes a difference. -Ted (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Hobby Train & 9V motor

(...) Haven't gotten to that model yet but, for a less drastic example, (URL) #05> (one of my favorites) does require a tweak to add a motor because the 2x6 plate on the base blocks the hole for the motor pin. Easy enough to fix with the left over (...) (17 years ago, 5-May-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: LEGO 7996 and 9V

(...) Ted: That's a great idea! Do you any pictures of your setup and how you routed the wire between the motors? This sounds like something I would love to try. Thanks for the tip. -Dave (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: How many boxes of 9v Track in a Case?

(...) Mike- You could also consider weighing it and dividing by the weight of a single piece. -Ted (16 years ago, 19-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  POV picture of my SERIE16 locomotive on 9v straight track

Hi, For the interested ones, here's a link to my Serie16 Belgian locomotive standing on the *** 9v straight track ***. (URL) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  RE: Is it poosible that convert 4.5v/12v to 9v?

Yes you can use most of you rolling stock on both kind of tracks. You may have some problems with 12V wheels on 9V tracks, but I have solved that by using bismuth in bricks (I will have some more about that on my homepage in 2 weeks). Lego bricks (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

More:  Next Page >>