 Trains / 25797
Re: Ability of newer 9V motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 04:49:28 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:
Christopher Deraleau wrote:

(snip)

Also, I'm looking to tray and motorize the track switches using technic motors
and add a constant 9V power source to control them, is there an easy way to do
such a thing?

No, unfortuanately not. Many people who do it later decide it isn't
worth the effort. FreeLUG did a nice writeup. I cannot find their
English version at the moment (FreeLUG is a group based in France), but
even if your French is as bad as mine, you still might get something out
of their writeup. If your French is even worse than mine, then there are
a lot of links to pages in other languages (like English).

http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=175

Remember, you can always find more information by using LUGNET's search
feature at the top of the www.lugnet.com/trains page.

Chris

Hi Chris (both :-) ),

Here's the English version of the article:
http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=186

Pierre
LEGO Ambassador
FreeLUG member