 Trains / 25808
Re: Ability of newer 9V motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:34:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jordan Bradford wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Erik Amzallag wrote:
   From the same author, you will find here a good way to use the polarity switches

http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=269 (still in french, but reading french is not usefull to watch the pictures :) )

and the direct link for the instructions :

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/chezfilou/montages-lego/Levier-web/levier-commande_table.html

Erik “brickerik” Amzallag

FreeLUG member

Does that rubber band pull the switch to the off position? If so, that’s pretty clever. I just put my polarity switches directly onto the train transformer on that section to the left of the dial.

There is a much easier way - you poke an antenna or minifig round-end baton into the polarity switch, then the elastic band can go over the top of the switch, not underneath.

Jason Railton