 Trains / 25809
Re: And that's kicking your Class [50]...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:55:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Samarth Moray wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton wrote:

SNIP WOW! It certainly does kick my class 50! And IMHO Mark’s too! I always love functionality, and for such a little diesel, this one sure is packed with features! That is some seriously amazing work. The light up lights, the fan, and the vents, OMG! the vents! You NEED to show us how you did those! I wanna see! This is the first loco in a long time without a damn thing for me to whine about. The selective compression too is very well done, and the blue just adds to the perfection. Excellent work.

You disappoint me Samarth. Jason didn’t mean “kick everyone else’s MOCs”!

The idea was to kick some @$$ with a great MOC, which he has done. There isn’t really a comparison with other MOCs of any scale. I agree about the well executed selective compression, one of the main goals of 6-wide building.

I hope the reliability remains as good as the feature list!

How long did it take you Jason?

Mark