 Trains / 26807
Re: 9V Track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:12:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tom Keenan wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Tom Keenan wrote:

Oh! You want to know WHAT they announced, I bet. They said they would, but only
via S@H, new "sets" would be plastic track only.

Great...Thank you...That's a relief!

Hi Tom,

sounds not bad on the first sight, BUT.....
nobody could tell how long the "hobby train" may be available next to the new
"play train" line.
nobody told if they were just selling their stock or ever reproduce anything.
All we have heard is: they will try to keep it available. That is not a promise
but only a very vague statement.

In "Nuernberg" - at the world's most important toy fair - the retailers were
informed to get 9Vtrack in stock in bigger qunanteties, because this would be
sold out soon and NOT be available in future.

And it sounded like really sold out not only sold out for retailers...

Ben