 Trains / 26803
Re: 9V Track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:42:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Tom Keenan wrote:
I am sure this has been discussed at great lengths here, but I just learned
about LEGO's new train system with the remote control.  My question is, has LEGO
made any announcement about whether or not they will continue to sell the 9volt
track with the metal rails?

Yes, they (in the form of Jake McKee at BrickFest in August last year) have
indeed made such an announcement about whether or not they will continue to sell
track with the metal rails. Hope that helps.

Oh! You want to know WHAT they announced, I bet. They said they would, but only
via S@H, new "sets" would be plastic track only.

Great...Thank you...That's a relief!