 Trains / 26801
    9V Track —Tom Keenan
   I am sure this has been discussed at great lengths here, but I just learned about LEGO's new train system with the remote control. My question is, has LEGO made any announcement about whether or not they will continue to sell the 9volt track with (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 9V Track —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Yes, they (in the form of Jake McKee at BrickFest in August last year) have indeed made such an announcement about whether or not they will continue to sell track with the metal rails. Hope that helps. Oh! You want to know WHAT they announced, (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 9V Track —Tom Keenan
     (...) Great...Thank you...That's a relief! (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: 9V Track —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
     (...) Hi Tom, sounds not bad on the first sight, BUT..... nobody could tell how long the "hobby train" may be available next to the new "play train" line. nobody told if they were just selling their stock or ever reproduce anything. All we have (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: 9V Track —Tom Keenan
     (...) Thank you all for your replies...I'm going to play this one safe and buy some track. I'm sure this has all been said, but it seems a shame that just as the realease quality, collector level trains like the Santa Fe's, they are going to cut off (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 9V Track —John Gerlach
   (...) Latest rumor I heard is that Lego would only "support" the current 9volt system for one more year. In other words, stock up while you still can... JohnG, GMLTC (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)