 Trains / 26807
  Re: 9V Track

(...) Hi Tom, sounds not bad on the first sight, BUT..... nobody could tell how long the "hobby train" may be available next to the new "play train" line. nobody told if they were just selling their stock or ever reproduce anything. All we have (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9V Track

(...) Thank you all for your replies...I'm going to play this one safe and buy some track. I'm sure this has all been said, but it seems a shame that just as the realease quality, collector level trains like the Santa Fe's, they are going to cut off (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)