 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1581 – 1600 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  4.5v upgraded to 9v - ideas welcome.

I would like to say "hi" and introduce myself as a LEGO Train newbie. I only have the old 7720 set and a load of track. Each time I think of upgrading and buying a new train set LEGO releases something new, usually Star Wars, which catches my eye (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  How many boxes of 9v Track in a Case?

I need to estimate how much track NCLTC has on hand for an upcoming layout we're doing (first one in a while) and I'd rather not actually count it. Does anyone know how many boxes of 9v track came in a case? A million years ago NCLTC bought a case (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: cool suggestion: create a 9v train idea book

like I said in my post... someone get a HP and publicly post the user/pass. that way if you have a model to post.. you can add to it. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: cool suggestion: create a 9v train idea book

My suggestion would be to have a disc that people could buy for a nominal fee, say $10, that would have all that information on it so that people would not have to be online to get it and wouldn't have to download for 10 minutes to find out if they (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: cool suggestion: create a 9v train idea book

one thing about it. i think that photos should not be essential. because there are people who may not be able to get photos but may be able to get ldraw designs etc etc etc. i for one have made a large collection of dat files of train related stuff (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: ranking of the 9v train sets

jonathan wilson wrote in message ... (...) I'd put 4565 ahead of 4564 and 4559. Even though 4559 was the first train I bought, it now just serves as track and power for 4558, 3225, and 4565. :) I like the engine from 4565, although 4563 looks much (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Has anyone disassembled a 9v Train Motor?

(...) How do you get it apart? How do you like your design in practice? I would like to see pictures of your whole engine, if you have them handy. Using the track to power the RCX was one of the ideas I was considering. The other was using the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Webpage with 12 to 9V Signal conversion

(...) Frank- Looks good but I assume you are using a fibblesnork background because you give credit for one yet I cannot see it using Netscape 4.5. All I see are random white rectangles. -John (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: 9V train collection completed

(...) Thank's Jonathan and Larry for your helpful replies, but I someone already promised to deal away his "720" goldprinted bricks and I'm in contact with an owner of the 722. If that deal won't be finished I come back to the 2500% offer. Regards, (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: 9V train collection completed

(...) him>;-D (...) In fact Larry is coming along to a short visit in Brunswick in a few hours (no hoax). Maybe he brings a hopper as a small present? ;-) Regards, Ben (now going to bed it's 4:10 am local time) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: 9V train collection completed

(...) Since I am a well known Lego®-fan, what should I do with a cocain dealers clock like a Rolex? of course I wear my original Lego-Watch-System® clock in the coul colour blue black grey. it has a very cool self enlighting star map and a (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: 9V train collection completed

(...) It was a tdi-diesel motor. I don't know with how much horsepower, but I think we where not going too much over 200 km/h. In fac,t I think Larry wasn't fearing for his life, but for a bunch of Lego sets in the back which we bought before. (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Cleaning 9V track

(...) I've used that clear, yellow "Goo Gone" cleaner with some success. (I was intrduced to it at the NMRA show, by one of the vendors of track cleaning reailcars, so it seems to me that it works well on brass rails as well.) Isopropyl ("Rubbing") (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: 9V train motor(s????)

(...) Post the link to the auction for us. If you've bought something that's not as originally described, you should be able to complain to ebay and cancel the deal - that's basic commercial law. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: 9V train motor(s?)

(...) That's correct. "Felsir" is the nick of Frank Buiting. He uses it if he posts at the german newsgroup under 1000steine.de and he has also given it at his lugnet memberpage: (URL) have had the luck to see some of his creations at the FGLTC show (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: 9V train motor(s?)

(...) At least he is aktive there in the new auction house: his name is "lar". (...) Muelheim (...) Ok, I deleted that picture and have uploaded it under new name... Sorry I really was of the opinion it was yours, Frank.... Regards, Ben (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Request for lending a 9V transformer in the Toronto area...

What about going to radioshack/canadian tire and buying a universal transformer? They arent very expensive. However, I dont know what the characteristics of a lego train tranformer are. Of course, since this is Toronto, a visit to Active Surplus (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Train motor repair-9v

I used a clean rag with some CRC brand CO2 solvent sprayed on it. It's safe with plastics and is used to clean electronics etc. It leaves no residue.... Some other Lugnetters have suggested Methylated Spirits ... Whatever you use, test it on a (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Monorail Question

(...) The 9V battery box has an on/off switch. The box is connected to the motor. The motor has a black lever that can be in a total of 3 positions: forward, stop, and reverse. The lever slides between those positions, and can be controlled by the (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Call for automated 9v train switches at Brickfest 2002

I think it would also be nice to collect as much as possible links to automated point MOC projects on a single reference page. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

More:  Next Page >>