 Trains / 16374
Re: Monorail Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 04:56:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Adam Murtha writes:
Thanks for that link, that had lots of information as well.  I do have one
more question, where is the on/off/direction switch for the monorail motor?

The 9V battery box has an on/off switch.  The box is connected to the motor.
The motor has a black lever that can be in a total of 3 positions: forward,
stop, and reverse.  The lever slides between those positions, and can be
controlled by the "control track" pieces (or by hand if you choose).

Hope that helps,

-Bryan