 Trains / 16368
Re: Monorail Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 03:24:44 GMT

"Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:Gvrrut.ECL@lugnet.com...
I have browsed the instructions for 6399, 6990 and 6991 as well as the
pictures on Bricklink.  The pictures on Bricklink are not as big as I'd
like, and the instructions are very good, except I would like to see what
the bottoms of the boogie plates look like, and a clear picture of how the
monorail cars connect with each other.  I'd also like to see how the
monorail motor connects to the track, since that was not clear to me in • the
pictures.  Also, from what I've been looking at, it looks like the • monorail
motor is powered from a 9 volt battery box, is that correct?

I apologize if this is redundant to some people, I'm just trying to learn!

~Adam~

[ ... snipped ... ]

Yes, the monorail is powered by a 9V battery box.

There is some information on the monorail system within the Train Depot:

http://www.ngltc.org/train_depot/monorail.htm

Mike

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot