 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1521 – 1540 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) Do youh have a lee-sense for ze LAY-GO min-ky? (...) Coolsville, Daddy-O! I'll save that image and re-draw the image right over it in Illustrator (if I do it). Matt (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

save
(score: 1.399)

  Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation

On page 41 in the new S@H catalog the 9V Train Motor (5300) is noted with a "Limited Quantities, Order Now" note. Usually this means that something has gone out of production. Any speculation as to why this would be discontinued? Mike -- Mike Walsh (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.399)

  Price of a 12V motor

What is a resonable price for a 12V motor. And where can I get 9V motors, can't find them on S@H... TIA, Jeroen (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.398)

  Re: 9v vs 12v

(...) That is certainly true, but we don't even know if 10001 will include the speed regulator as of yet. By the way, Harvey suggested that Henry get the 4561-not the other way around. When I had my 4561, I still managed to build a small shunting (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.398)

  Re: 9v vs 12v

(...) 4561 is a good parts set and if you want something NOW it's a good choice. You may be able to find it for less than list too. Check various web sites or your local Target which sometimes has them on sale. (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.398)

  Re: Price of a 12V motor

(...) I am really not sure about the 12V motor....you should be able to see about the train motor on the Shop @ Home exclusives...bulk bricks (I think). You can get the technic 9v motors on the Create N Race area... Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.398)

  Re: 9v vs 12v

(...) I think you will find that it doesn't. If you look at the box cover in the set database, you will see that the regulator is not shown as included, but is crossed out meaning you need to get it separately. (...) I'm not getting into this (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.398)

  Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message news:GG1rwy.Iou@lugnet.com... (...) But surely the point is that the My Own Train DIDNT come with a motor. So, yes it is dependent on a motor, but NOT the current 9v one. Lego could now (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.398)

  Re: Lego Trainposter preview

(...) Well thank you. (...) Hmm, It's now arranged by number. Could do it chronological though... What do other prefer? (...) I know, I think about 55% or 60% is done now. I'm still hoping other people will submit their files (some of you did, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

save
(score: 1.397)

  Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation

(...) I'm gonna go ahead and rule DCC out of this one. After all, TLC markets to kids and DCC would be too much of a challenge to them. I'm assuming that there was a printing error in the S@H catalog, I think we'll be seeing the 9V motor for quite a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.397)

  Re: Some 9V questions of a 12V user

Thank you all for your responds. It has been quite useful to me. I may even consider to transform one of my 12V signals into a 9V one. Is Lego still not considering to release at least electric switches and signals for the 9V system? Why not? Does (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.397)

  Re: new train cars, MOT or 9V cars

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes: <snip> Agreed. The current organization was done by a non trainhead, IMHO. I made some suggestions in the past on this topic as well. (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.397)

  Re: Finally...

(...) DN121's. (...) I'm using the light outputs as functions. I'm _not_ going to come out and say that it is a good idea...the F outputs are rated at 125mA, whereas a stalled lego motor draws ~650mA. So, there IS a risk of burning out the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.397)

  Re: znap track monorail!

(...) Ka-On wowed us Friday night at our most recent ParLUGment meeting with his homegrown monorail on a ZNAP track. He used a single 9V motor & wormgear to drive 2 of those balloon space tires ((URL) which were held against the track with an (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.397)

  Re: Terminating a Line

(...) Could you clarify what you mean by terminate? 9V turnouts are power directing. If you build a ladder of turnouts, only the route that is aligned gets power. All the others don't. So if you have engines parked on multiple tracks of the ladder, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.397)

  Re: new train cars, MOT or 9V cars

(...) I think the MOT's are only classified as the train locomotives that you can decide the colors of. The train cars are MOT cars, but only one color. Josh (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.397)

  Re: new train cars, MOT or 9V cars

(...) me too, see this thread: (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.397)

  Znap Monorail

In our last ParLUGment meeting, I presented my little monorail train using znap pieces for the rail. (URL) photos are a little bury due to my shaky hand. I already tried to sharpen them a bit. It all started at the end of the previous ParLUGment (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.znap, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

9v
(score: 1.396)

  Terminating a Line

Hi All, Has anyone found a way to terminate a line with the 9v Track? I know it can be done with the 12v stuff, but I wanted to build a freight yard with multiple terminators for loading and unloading and I have no clue how. Could I run a set of (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.396)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

Here we go again... "Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:GGKIFH.D1t@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) and (...) "players" (...) have (...) Ugh. Ben, I really do respect you and your building achievements, but I have to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.396)

More:  Next Page >>