 Administrative / Database / 1275
Re: new train cars, MOT or 9V cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:45:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Frank Buiting writes:

Hi,

Not to be nitpicking but I was wondering if the new train cars (caboose
etc.) should be located under
LEGO > SYSTEM > Trains > 9v > My Own Train
instead of
LEGO > SYSTEM > Trains > 9v > Train Cars (where they are now)

The box-art clearly classifies the cars in the 'My Own Train' line. On the
other hand, they _are_ train cars so some looking for the set might go there
to look for it. What is the criteria? Any thoughts?

-Frank

I think the MOT's are only classified as the train locomotives that you can
decide the colors of.  The train cars are MOT cars, but only one color.
Josh