 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1481 – 1500 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 9V Train track DAT files?

(...) Hi Lar (and everyone else), I didn't take what you said as an accusation of wrong doing; I understood your statement to mean that you just didn't like the color I chose, and that it shouldn't become the official color. Yep, I agree Whether it (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  New 9v Train Engine

I got mine in the was a week or so ago. I took off some of the grey pieces(including the lights in front) and replaed with black. Also added a small 1x1 round black smoke stack. VERY NICE any other modifacations out there? (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: New 9v Train Engine

(...) Hi David, When mine turns up I'll put a pair of black doors and 2x2 windows on it just like my 7730. Mark H. (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  4519 9V crossover?

Can anyone tell me what countries the 4519 has been released in already? Mark H. (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: putting a 9v motor in 7722?

How about removing the 4.5 volt motor and replacing it with the 9 volt motor??? (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: putting a 9v motor in 7722?

(...) Follow the directions they give for converting it to 12v. The two motors are the same size. Jeff P.S. I Know it can be done, 'cause I have a motorless version at home. ;) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Design for 9v Train Light Sensor

I've put up a design for a sensor which can identify and count traincars at (URL) web page is long enough so I won't repeat it all here... --Ben (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: 9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?

Remember, if you have time to kill you can use LDraw (or MLCad) on a Mac with Virtual PC. You guys must have better Macs than my puny PB 1400 (G3); so, it shouldn't be nearly as torturous for you. When I can borrow the digital camera again I will (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: 9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?

Oh sure, pick on the cripple kid.... I should make this perfectly clear; I have used MLCad with Virtual PC and it works. I have not used LDraw so I do not know if it works or not. Chris (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: putting a 9v motor in 7722?

(...) Have fun building from Andy (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: maing 9v versions of the 12v accessories

(...) Sure...go to Radio Shack and get the bits and pieces. I believe 'Zonker' Harris has stuff like that on his web page. James (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: maing 9v versions of the 12v accessories

"Jonathan Wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:393AF4F5.FBD469...ail.com... (...) I don't have any LEGO polarity switches, so I can't tell if it can be done. Does the switch work like an 'on-off' switch (like in a center position or (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Fabuville 55 - 9v

(...) forth. (...) Hi Sheree, nice train, look like a circus train, to bad we don't see them often anymore. really interesting how you put the yellow well. Keep the good work. Martin (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fabuland)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Fabuville 55 - 9v

Indeed, captured the Fabuland feel in fantastic way. I'm wondering what a Mickey Mouse train might look like. Very similar, I suspect. You've definitely added a train theme where none existed before. Well done! I like the windows you used for the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fabuland)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re-reply: 9v motor dying

Thanks everyone for the info. I ran it again today. Slowed down and stopped. I smelled it and there was an odor of over-heating (burning sounds too dramatic), that my other motors do not have. I waited 5 minutes, tried it again. This time, it ran (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

Frank, Thanks for your input on this. It seems that a new transformer could be the "backbone" of an expanded 9-volt line with automated everything... Bryan "Frank Buiting" <frank.buiting@infopulse.nl> wrote in message news:G575zq.J4C@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) I have good reason to believe that the train line is not going away. That's all I'm willing to say at this point. ++Lar (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) Well, what I want to see is DCC with automated everything. That would be the holy grail IMHO. I would gladly buy all new motors, points, transformer(s), etc to convert them over to DCC. Steve Martin martinsa@mail.com (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) They have people that used to work for LEGO amongst them, so I'd say Ya they know someone :^) One thing about the train line, they don't seem to follow the 'normal rules' for themes. It usually has less sets in the theme and the theme runs (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Automated 9V Switch/Points

(...) Thanks for your comment Ross. I actually built the setup that I show on my site in order to test if everything works alright... and it does. Wessel (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

More:  Next Page >>