 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1448
Re: End of 9V train line?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 19:47:27 GMT

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000 16:13:10 GMT, Christopher Masi
<cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Rose Regner writes:

I asked the same question a few weeks ago.

I have good reason to believe that the train line is not going away. That's
all I'm willing to say at this point.

++Lar

Man, you guys at the GMLTC must know someone. I remember when I was all excited
about the DUPLO trains being a good sign and in would jump Mr. Neigh-Saying
8-Wide to spread doom and gloom, but even he changed his tune a week or two ago
(sorry to lazy to look for the message).

I guess I should start saving in anticipation of the good things to come? (Had
trouble deciding whether I should use a period or a question mark there.)

I have an idea. LEGO should look up all LUGNET.trains contributors and E-mail us
personalized  brochures to announce the new line...if there is one. :) (second
emoticon ever)

Chris

They have people that used to work for LEGO amongst them, so I'd say
Ya they know someone :^)
One thing about the train line,  they don't seem to follow the 'normal
rules' for themes.   It usually has less sets in the theme and the
theme runs longer than the other themes do.   New version of the theme
or not, I have enough train stuff to do something with it eventually.
Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)