 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1181 – 1200 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Custom Curved Switch in our layout

(...) <snip> I was directly inspired by this thread to make my own-- (URL) had thought about doing this a long time ago but never really bothered until I saw that someone else had done it. I mentioned to the rtlToronto'ers that if they want similar (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Belville Base Plates wanted

The GMLTC has urgent need for a few (40-50 or so) Belville baseplates. These are the huge (24 x 24 studs, I think) brick high plates that have a quarter circle taken out of them and a separate quarter circle plate. They were made in lots of "lovely" (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

save
(score: 1.796)

  New Work Train questions

Does anybody have one yet, or are they backordered until July '99? Is it "Train, Jr." (is the undercarriage only one piece)? How well does the platform stay horizontal when in the raised position? And, how come so many of the New For '99 sets/kits (...) (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: 7896 "Straight and Curved Rails" Set Review

(...) To underscore that point, in a recent NELUG draft this summer, we had maybe 400 lots for our participants, about 17 of which were lots of curved track (unopened boxes or groups of 8 rails). Also in the draft were such undesireables as foam (...) (16 years ago, 12-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Call for expressions of interest: train *operation* get-together

Interest here, Pacific Northwest is a long way from Arkansas, but I think i could get us some place like a church fellowship hall in the St Louis area. Good central location, good air, if there is any interest let me know. You guys in the NW might (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: New Interurban/Trolley model, perfect for those downtown scenes

(...) Well I guess I wish they were a bit shorter but it's not that bad. Proportionally they are about the right length compared to the width of a minifig (A PCC truck is something like 8-10 feet long) but I had to compress the model overall length (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  BrickFest 2004 Sessions Notes...

BrickFest 2004 Sessions Notes... A friendly reminder... The submittal deadline for BrickFest sessions is coming Friday, July 2, 2004. The best time slots are filling quickly, so if you’re planning on presenting a session you should sign up soon at: (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: wheelset ideas

That's a clever design, Chris-- I like it! But as you know, now you've got a whole new set of issues with which to deal;-) I've pretty much completed a set of 5 articulated double stack container cars, and I opted to use the 2x2 turntable instead of (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  GATS Pictures and Report - MichLTC

(4 URLs) GATS contacted MichLTC on the Thursday before the event. A model railroad club had pulled out at the last second and we were called in to save the day. We were able to get a 10x12.5 layout planned in less than 48 hours and GATS was very (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events, FTX)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: New Year's Resolution #1: Post to LUGNET more often!

(...) Hummm... my first train was 182 which was battery powered on blue rails... I was around for all that other stuff except ATL, which had just been abandoned. So I'm somewhere pretty near dirt I guess... Sure it nice to see everyone here though! (...) (13 years ago, 5-Jan-12, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, FTX)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) So after several shows upon shows with NILTC building and rebuilding my trees, I finally took the time to 'tube' them in a similar fashion to yours. Sooooo much better, I have to say. They stayed together like a charm. So I wanted to say (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) So after several shows upon shows with NILTC building and rebuilding my trees, I finally took the time to 'tube' them in a similar fashion to yours. Sooooo much better, I have to say. They stayed together like a charm. So I wanted to say (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

(...) Like my shark? =) There's plenty more details which didn't make it onto the site, so I hope I can get more images up! (...) I find a mousewheel quite useful in such situations! I've been to some galleries where the prev/next options are on the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: High Speed Locomotive

(...) When I see that yellow nose against black and white, I get squeemish. ;-) However, I recall that Brit-Rail's InterCity 125 was adorned with a yellow nose, as were most of their locomotives in the early 1980's. I liked their "look". So, I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Questions about product rotation

I have questions the more experienced members may be able to answer, especially attendees at BricksWest2003. Do the train sets follow the normal two year product rotations? Will the current set of train cars ( hopper, tank car, etc.) cycle out this (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Lego factory sets / building instructions

Paul S. D'Urbano wrote: [...] (...) [...] (...) Paul, It would be great if the models were built and commented on. I know the few models that I submitted are buildable, but that kid of defeats the real purpose of Factory... I mean really, if I (...) (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Stupid question about steam engines

Jonathan Reynolds <scorch@tinyworld.co.uk> wrote in message news:FsM7IH.An2@lugnet.com... (...) conversation...Hmmm... (...) was (...) to (...) As they no longer make steam engines as the industry standard, it is unlikely to be broken. (...) I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) The issue raises lots of questions (but doesn't *beg* any). Presumably you get numbered decals to put on the engine? And a certificate that goes with those numbers? Would there be a market for just the numbered items if you decided to part (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Jan 2002 S@H Catalog arrives

Hi, Well the Canadian S@H catalog arrived yesterday, with the small yellow alpha team sub on the cover. I was eagerly waiting to see the new train house close up for myself, but its not in our Canadian version! Erg! Oh well, otherwise it looks (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Questions about doing a museum show

In lugnet.trains.org, Gail Meagher wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> PNLTC (Now GPLR and PSLTC) did a few museum shows at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) (where I happen to work full time). One of our shows was just for one weekend, and (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains.org)

save
(score: 1.796)

More:  Next Page >>