 Trains / 299
298  |  300
Subject:
New Work Train questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 01:24:41 GMT

  Does anybody have one yet, or are they backordered until July '99?

  Is it "Train, Jr." (is the undercarriage only one piece)?

  How well does the platform stay horizontal when in the raised position?

  And, how come so many of the New For '99 sets/kits are not available
until July, but the flyers don't note that? (The work train, and the
X-Wing say "available July 1999", but others say "new! '99. Yet many
of the 'new' ones are also delayed, such  the road signs, 90-degree
track crossing and Res-Q elements!)

  I get a Christmas bonus, and LEGO AG wants me to *save* it 7 months?

      HUMBUG!  (Just kidding, of course! ;-)

         -Z-