 Trains / 300
Re: Help...what piece or pieces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:20:25 GMT

Paul Gyugyi wrote:

I'm sorry. LEGO '98 bricks are not backwards compatible with your
old outdated plates.  We suggest you upgrade to DirectBrick7.0
technology and reinstall.

LOL

Isn't it comforting to fall asleep at night
knowing there are idiots ruining the company?

SOL  (Sobbing out loud...or something else?)

The closest you'll get is mounting low-slope bricks on their side;
the angles match up exactly. It does, however, make it a bit more
of a challenge to attach the cockpit.

Yeh...I sort of thought of trying that, but it was too late last night
to pull out the roofing bricks to see. Thanks.

Rob