 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1141 – 1160 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: DCC for the RCX

(...) I don't know about you, but I tend towards .5W or bigger for most of my resistors, and diodes have exactly the same problem if you use them as a voltage drop. Load is not really signifigant on a 5A booster (soon to be 10 amps total...2 (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Calling all MOCs

Another dumb question. Is there a way to announce the models that have been nominated? I started nominating models, and then realized that most of the models I was nominating are probably being nominated by someone else. If you create a list of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: My first train7 project

(...) When I saw the tile at the junction between the wall and the sealing, I suspected that it was upside down. (...) creative solution for a your application. (...) Too bad the white isn't white. (...) Thanks for the details, I'll save this part (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad

(...) Honestly I don't know any easy way to transfer files from my AOL FTP space to another free-hosting service space. If I had backup files on hand, I would consider doing this or uploading them to Brickshelf or some other place. The only way I (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: What if.....

(...) Larry brings up a good point. When you think about a "Dream" part you have to look at how it would benifit the TLC. I think the 6x12 train plate has the potential to elliminate the need for the 6x24 and 6x28 train plates. Aslo from a (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Do you like monorails?

Scott E. Sanburn wrote: <SNIP> LOL I think I would have said the same thing. I often buy lego and when they ask me if I want it wrapped in paper, I say no. Then they look strange at me, but don´t say anything (I´m 14, so I still can buy lego without (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: FOTY - Xmas in July

(...) Nope, sorry. I'm gonna keep it right here. (...) For the fun of it? To irritate you? But no, actually I don't believe in collecting -- only in building. Collecting is only for those without imagination. I recently asked someone else what the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: My ISCC3 entry : Hengelo Bier

(...) A fine beer that is. Most of the German brewers still manage to turn out fine products and in Germany the tradition of small breweries is still alive. (...) Well it wasnt really Stella, the brewery did a lot of housebrands for supermarket (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Help with a classic train for Christmas tree

(...) Hey, Chris, I'm a non-train person, but I have to agree with Mike and Larry. If you look around for the next few weeks (especially at places like Target or maybe online toy stores) you should be able to find a cheap 4561 for the track, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Alco FA and FB 2

Hi all, I finally made 8-wide versions of my Alco FA-2, and built a new FB-2 to go along with it: (URL) few notes: -windshield is based on John Neal's design, though without the downward cant -the rear grills are SNOT pieces that hang off the roof (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.michlug) !

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: LEGO box

Ron Atkinson wrote in message ... (...) the (...) Having the box will generally make it easier to sell a set later, and you will generally get more for it. I keep all the boxes for sets which I don't break down for parts to be sold. I flatten all (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: My first ever Train MOC... be gentle!?

(...) Hello, I just wanted to say that I took your advice last night and rebuilt the engine with an equal amount of orange and black. I am really glad you suggested this, because it not only looks better color-wise, but it is more accurate (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) It would be neat if they also provide a sticker sheet with more than one number for folks who want to run multiple units. They did that for the Super Chief and I thought that was a really cool extra detail they provided. If they've already (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, FTX)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) Seeing this post brings tears of joy to my eyes, Mark! GREAT (and well supported with a *specific* reference rather than some general self aggrandizing blather about why you know a lot about the topic) nitpick! Although, who cares really... (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, FTX)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Lego Trainposter preview

(...) Well thank you. (...) Hmm, It's now arranged by number. Could do it chronological though... What do other prefer? (...) I know, I think about 55% or 60% is done now. I'm still hoping other people will submit their files (some of you did, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: SCLTC Sets World Record for Largest US Flag

(...) David, Thomas, and I built some sample stripes using some 14 gauge Romex wire as a flexible contour guide. We locked the wire down in place using bricks on 10 48x48 stud baseplates and built the sample stripe next to it. When we got something (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

save
(score: 1.796)

  3 New buildings for GATS in January

Well I have complete 2 new buildings for the GATS MichLUG display in January. And got a good start on another. The first was White with Blue trim: (URL) second, which I will be changing the design soon is a Townhouse style building. I wanted to make (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.build) !

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: PDX / LTC container swap

(...) Hi Teunis, this is a very rare container from one of the two Luxembo(u?)rg train heads (Misch and Michel). We swapped those at a FGLTC show a while ago.... I still have not managed to tell Rob Hendrix a "BIG THANK YOU" for managing the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: - signal ,overhead dual track configuration - signal-2.dat

That's *one* kind of signalling indication set. There are about as many as there were Class 1 railroads, everyone did it differently. Which line were you near (I'm not enough of a trainspotter sort to remember all the lines and variants...)? (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: PDX / LTC container swap

(...) Hello All ! Sorry for the spelling mistake.It's Carolina Train Builders ! Here is were I saw The container, It's one of "scrope" Brickshelf pictures. Brian Williams' Frisco 1630 Steam train. (URL) not after every LTC container ! Because some (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

save
(score: 1.796)

More:  Next Page >>