 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1121 – 1140 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Pennsylvania RR #8971 Baldwin AS616

For those of you who may not be aware. The (URL) Flickr Train Group> is holding a Building Challenge for the (URL) Baldwin AS616 Diesel Locomotive>. So I thought I'd take a break from my usual steam shenanigans an build an entry. Pennsylvania RR (...) (16 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.674)

  Re: 10194 Emerald Night Announcement

They really had me fooled with that "available on April 1st" part when I saw this on the Flickr LEGO Trains group. FYI, it's a violation of Flickr Terms of Service to just offer deep links without linking to the photo or set pages... but for the (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.674)

  Re: 10194 Emerald Night Announcement

(...) This is nothing short of amazing! As soon as I saw the initial pictures of this a week or so ago all that was running through my mind was...'please be real'. After seeing this on S@H tonight I am so thrilled. We've been waiting for a good (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.673)

  Re: Ideas+ Dreams about 9v and IR...

(...) Patience young grass hopper I have tons of cool modifications planned for the new IR train products. I am simply waiting for parts to show up on bricklink so I don’t have to buy complete sets to modify the receiver. Here’s the plans -Install (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.673)

  RAILBRICKS 5

(URL) The latest issue of RAILBRICKS is out! RAILBRICKS 5 The Steam Issue This Steam Issue focuses on all things Steam with tips & tricks on building steam trains as well as ideas on incorporating Power Functions into you creations. There are also (...) (16 years ago, 13-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

trains
(score: 0.673)

  A few new POV's

Hi Everyone, I decided to win my own train building contest. I am the only one I told about the contest, so I was the only person to enter, so I won! Whoo hooo! As a prize I awarded myself free instructions the my models that I submitted to myself. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 0.673)

  Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site

(...) no prob. (...) Me too. I think one reason for the large nose, thinwalls for windows, and large roof pieces is to save weight. (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 0.672)

  Re: Questions about doing a museum show

(...) Gail, The Vancouver LEGO Club is currently doing a display/show at the (URL) Museum>. It's on display June 3 - Aug. 19, 2006. We had a week beforehand to set up, and 3 days after to tear down. Items we provided: Artifacts related to the (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.672)

  Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad

Thought I'd drop everyone a little warning that most of my site will soon be taken down. This includes the following URL's about my switching layout built on a shelf. (URL) second URL contains all the information on how to make Kadee couplers ("O" (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 0.672)

  Re: DB InterCityExpress (ICE 3) train set

(...) Cool! And also neat to see mother necessity in action with the curves. Your implementation is the first time I've seen them realized. They look great in the videos. And as battery trains are becoming the norm, they'll be a lot easier to (...) (16 years ago, 1-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.671)

  DB InterCityExpress (ICE 3) train set

Hi all, I've been lurking on these boards for years, but I thought it was high time I created an account. I would like to share with you my model of a Deutsche Bahn InterCityExpress (ICE 3 class 406) train set. (URL) Full credit goes to James Mathis (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.670)

  Re: Just An Idea: Part Dew

(...) Nice! Who's the target audience? Where's this going to be hosted? May make a difference on interpretation... Looks like the web address should be (URL) (18 years ago, 25-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

save
(score: 0.670)

  Re: Just An Idea: Part Dew

(...) OK I am confused. Is the URL in the image wrong or are you setting up another site? I like the image and would love to have ILTCO support for the (URL) site but this is the first I heard of it. -Eric (18 years ago, 25-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

save
(score: 0.670)

  A train challenge/contest

(URL) I started a little building challenge for trainheads (and those that might want to have a go) and (URL) Peter Norman> donated a prize so it became a contest. An interesting aspect of train building in LEGO is that it's one of the few areas (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.669)

  Another tram / light rail from Turin!

(URL) After my first attempt to build a tram from Turin ((URL)), I've decided to make another one in the same scale (1:37). The model I've chosen is the "Fiat ML 7000", a tram that I use very often. This tram is about 28 meter long and it is someway (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

9v
(score: 0.669)

  Pictures from Kohala

On June 16th we had a family day in our company (Mõisapäev). I took 2 layouts with me, a simpe 9V (all 9V stuff I have) and a ok-sized 12V layout. See the pictures on: (URL) was the first time my new train (the blue cars) was really takin into use, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.669)

  Re: Hopper car model

(...) In addition to the places you mentions, the (URL) site allows you to set up a gallery. There's a lot of cross-over between forums, but that site is also beginning to pick up some users who are new to the hobby. -Elroy (who'll probably build a (...) (16 years ago, 23-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.669)

  Re: Wear out patterns in LEGO train motors...

(...) OK, so I'm a total 9V train noobie, having just gotten some that have not even been run yet... yup, total n00b. But... I've been doing model rail for a long time. Looking at the pictures of train motors (in preparation for DCC surgery...) it (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.669)

  Re: Bloomin' 9V Track

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:J0CzL5.1Asq@lugnet.com... (...) I have seen stuff like that on some of my personal track. I live in a high humidity area (North Carolina) and attributed it to that. Have you tried (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.brickshops)

9v
(score: 0.669)

  Re: Trains at BrickFest

As Christina mentioned, Tom Cook and I will be hosting/coordinating the train room at Brickfest. Tom and I are leaning toward the idea of a layout that we can take our time constructing and enjoy the process. We're encouraging a free-form layout (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.668)

More:  Next Page >>