 Trains / 8929
Re: Three New Train Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 04:40:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Even at 8 wide, we are in desperate need of some thin railings, ladder
wrungs, stairs, etc....

rungs.

wrung is the state of your neck the next time you mention
8 wide gratutitously.

Hope that helps.

First off, the thread is about 8 wide cars,

I'm sorry, did I say it wasn't? :-)  I doooon't THIINK so... You got away
with your advocacy *this time* because it WAS relevant. My warning is to
preclude you in future should you be tempted during a *non* relevant thread.

Hope that helps.

++Lar