 Trains / 8909
Re: Three New Train Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:06:23 GMT

"Christopher Tracey" <ctracey@envirolink.org> wrote in message
news:3A4CB3E9.7C35E53B@envirolink.org...
Tom Cook wrote:

Nice cars Chris.  The Covered Hopper is very nice.  The caboose looks good with the curved • handrails
now.  The gondola with 'junk' is nice too.

Thanks Tom.  Did you see the detail picture of the truck?  I took your
suggestions and beefed them up a bit.

My next soon to be published creation is especially for you- turnabout
is fair play right?  :)

-chris

Yes... I saw the trucks... I like the 'springs'.  It makes them look more North American.
Your next creation is for me?  What could it be?  A front runner?  A wide vision caboose?  hmmm....
eagerly awaiting.