 Trains / 8833
8832  |  8834
Subject:
Discontinued Train Items??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:53:22 GMT

While browsing the galleries at http://www.1000steine.de , stumbled into the
forums.

Can any of our German speaking friends comment on this message:
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/1420.htm

As http://babelfish.altavista.com translates, it looks like the snow remover
car, the crane and the switching rails are being discontinued. But the
translation is not so hot. I'm interested in exactly how this post reads.

Thanks in advance,
Bryan