 Trains / 8307
Re: New Gondola and a Commuter Rail station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 04:54:50 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
Eric Kingsley wrote: • <snip>
I think you are right but my problem what that I didn't have enough 2x2
rounds for the pillars so I had to use the long POOP type pillars that come
in the Fright Knight's castle.

Did you sink the POOP pillars into the roof, or is the bottom of the roof at
the top of the POOP pillar? The roof can be made three bricks lower if the
pillar is connected to the 2nd from the top row of roof bricks.

Yup they are sunk into the roof as far as they can go.  It's not at the top of
my priorities at the moment but if I have time I am going to see if I have
enough brown 2x2 rounds to do this.  If so I may drop the roof line down a bit.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

I should have guessed that you thought of that.

Chris
--
PGP public key available upon request.