 Trains / 8308
Re: Proposals for New Metro Terminus Station Facade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 09:00:27 GMT

"Andrew Lipson" <werdna@surfree.com> wrote in message

lawrence wilkes wrote:

This is your opportunity as a citizen of Metro City to voice your • opinions
on the new terminus.

Architecturally ingenious but I'd rather keep the Georgian facade.

And I bet Prince Charles would say the same.

You are not implying it is a monsterous carbuncal are you?

regards
lawrence