 Trains / 8296
Re: Proposals for New Metro Terminus Station Facade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 19:45:55 GMT

"lawrence wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:G46oLC.2wB@lugnet.com...
Though the architectural heritage of the Georgian Facade of the Metro
Terminus is appreciated, due to its poor state of repair it has been • decide
to replace it.

The architects model of the new terminus is now on display at
http://www.thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk/newmetroterminus.htm

Looks fantastic! Excellent use of the bulk windows (how many do you have
now?)

I vote for the facelift.

Huw