 Trains / 8324
Re: New Gondola and a Commuter Rail station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 02:46:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.trains, Kevin McMillin writes:
In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley writes:
Folks I finally finished my Brown Gondola.  I think the pictures are pretty
self explanitory.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/train/gondola/

Cool; I've got a question.  Where did you get the 54 1x4 Tiles?  The only
brown tiles I own are from the 5986 Amazon Ancient Ruins, and they're 1x2.
Were they spray-painted?  Did you get them from the Adventurers? (I've only
got 4 Dino-Island sets--5911-5914)

These came for Droid Fighters that I picked up at TRU for $3 a pop.  They are
quite the deal at that price and have several cool parts includeing 2 1x4 brown
tiles in each.

Thanks, I doubted they were spray-painted.  Forgot to mention: liked the
station, a little tall, though.
Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/