 Trains / 8283
8282  |  8284
Subject:
New Gondola and a Commuter Rail station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 13:56:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Folks I finally finished my Brown Gondola.  I think the pictures are pretty
self explanitory.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/train/gondola/

I also created a small commuter rail station.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/town/trainstation/

Both of these will be debuted at the Willmington Massachusetts Greenburg show
December 2nd and 3rd.  For those that havn't seen it yet you can see our layout
in progress here.

http://www.nelug.org/layout/

LMKWYT,

Eric Kingsley