 Trains / 8285
Re: New Gondola and a Commuter Rail station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:34:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paul Rutenberg writes:
Hi Erich
I like both off them,but i think on your commutor station, you maade the 2
wings too high, i think it would look more realistic if you would have started
the roofs lower, making the roof from the house part go higher then the wings,
but of course that is only my personnel opion.

I think you are right but my problem what that I didn't have enough 2x2 rounds
for the pillars so I had to use the long POOP type pillars that come in the
Fright Knight's castle.

Actually you know what... I think I might have enough 2x2 rounds in brown?  I
forgot I keep those stored separately.  Hmmmm....  I think I might have to
revisit the station tonight.

Later
Paul
(maybe i've been living in Europe too long :-) )

I don't think so.  I was just going with what I had available to me.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/