 Trains / 8265
RE: James Mathis really has caught the 8-wide bug!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:13:26 GMT

John Neal writes:
Hey Bram, why don't you create some really cool locos and cars in
ldraw??  I mean, for me, a ldraw MOC rendered in POV Ray is cooler than
digital pics of actual MOCs any day!!  An MOC is only cooler in person...

Problem is, I build best IRL.  It's very difficult (at least for me) to come
up with a complex design in LDraw alone.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/