 Trains / 8255
8254  |  8256
Subject:
James Mathis really has caught the 8-wide bug!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:12:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Yet another 8 wide from James Mathis:

Nice job!  Although I don't see any new innovative techniques, the model looks
very realistic.  Great details!  Almost makes we want to get into trains...but
I have no money...just a bunch of 4.5 track and about 12 or so single wheel
sets (unadorned 2x4 brick with black or red wheels).
I'll just have to build another truck. (I now have some 6 wide windshields...
that means I can build at least an 8 wide truck :)
--Bram