 Trains / 7562
Re: Gondola Prototype. Looking for opinions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 13:00:16 GMT

<snip>

Eric,

Good luck with Zack.

Thanks if he would only come...

As for the gondola, can you get some train base plates?

Well yes *but* all the ones I have are red which doesn't look good with blue
(or brown which I am trying to do this in).  They also doesn't jive with the
length of my cars.

The train base plates will let you hide the tops of the wheelsets.

Yes but so far I havn't used a single one on any of my cars and I think the
others look fine.  Thats mostly because I have done some work on the
underside of the car which I havn't had a chance to do with the Gondola yet.

P.S. I should mention that the gondola looks very cool.

Thanks,  If the baby doesn't come this weekend I might work on it a bit more
and try and get some more pictures up.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/