 Trains / 7548
Re: Gondola Prototype. Looking for opinions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 07:09:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley writes:
Well waiting for our baby which is now 3 days late I started brainstorming
about a new car design to go along with my boxcars.  I decided to try a • Gondola
and threw together this prototype last night.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/train/images/gondola.JPG

It is far from finished but before I continue and try to get the parts needed
to finish the car I thought I would ask to see what others thought about the
car.  I think it gets the point across but I don't know about much more than
that.

Anyway I just wanted to get a few thoughts.

Thanks,

Eric Kingsley

Excellent work,Eric!
Now you just have to add 2 studs in width.... ;-))
(and need at least 4 more tiles...)

Ciao
Gianluca
(the 8wide guy...)